Scarborough Surf Academy
A whole new approach to Surf Coaching and Education
Please be patient while our new website and premises are prepared,
we are offering the same quality services listed below.
MOBILE SURF LESSONS
SURF HIRE IN SCARBOROUGH
Firstly A few important reasons to learn to surf with us -
1. Fully qualified coaches with many genuine years surfing experience.
2. Enhanced CRB Certificates.
3. Fully Insured through Surfing GB.
4. Fully Qualified and experienced RNLI Beach Lifeguard.
5. The only Female Surf coach in the area.
6. Two in house coaches, large groups are no problem.
7. We are mobile service, we take you to the best waves and deliver hire kit to your prefered
beach and collect it when your finished.
TO BOOK CALL OR TEXT ANYTIME
07843 200916 - 07527 151700
So now you have checked out the formal stuff, what else can we do?
The simple answer is we can do anything, you tell us what you want and we will organise it,
for example -
* Large groups such as Hen parties, team building, clubs and schools.
* Indivudual courses for those who want to learn quick.
* Early morning or evening sessions.
* Junior courses.
* Intermediate and improver lessons, See Coach Carls Profile
* Girls only days with Tori, See Coach Toris Profile
SURF LESSON RATES FOR WINTER 2013
* Beginner group 2hr surf lesson £20.00pp - Plus one free extra hour surf hire.
* One to One 2hr surf lesson £50.00 - Plus one free extra hour surf hire.
* One to Two 2hr surf lesson £70.00 - Plus one free extra hour surf hire.
* Family surf lesson £80.00, eg 2 adults 4 children.
* All equipment is included.
* Larger groups please call for a quote.
SURF HIRE IN SCARBOROUGH
* We offer the most flexible and cost effective hire service in town.
* We can deliver your equipment to your chosen beach, hotel or campsite.
* Evening, Early Morning and over night rentals available.
* Great daily flat rates.
Surf Hire Rates Summer 2014
* Everything you need £20 Per day.
* Just Board £15.00 Per day.
* Wetsuit + Gloves + Boots + Hood £15.00 Per day.
* Single items such as Boots £5.00 day.
Call or text for booking 07843 200916 / 07527 151700
Use the contacts page to email us
The Surf in Scarborough has something to offer for all abilities, there are Three main Surfing Beaches all with different characteristics.
North Bay - Faces NNE and catches swell from the North round to the SE, an easy beach to learn on when small, hazards are rocks in the middle and edges of the bay, RIPS and tidal movements. There is a Lifeguard service in the Summer.
South Bay - Faces SE, a very sheltered beach which is good in stormy conditions and geat for learning, gentle waves, no Rocks on the main beach, minimal RIPs and no Tidal dangers make it the safest beach to lean to surf on. There is a Lifeguard service in Summer.
Cayton Bay - Faces NE and picks up any swell going, more suited to the intermediate surfer and works through all stages of tide, an exposed beach which can have bad RIPs and heavy dumping waves, there is NO lifeguard service on this Beach.